Visit to Restoria Classics - August 10th

Baz456 - Joint East Anglia AO

I have arranged a visit to Restoria Classics on August 10th which is based at Brooke between Norwich and Bungay. This company employs a skilled team of fabricators, painters, upholsterers as well as mechanical and electrical engineers.

Let me know if you would like to join us.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Only three members booked for this visit to date. I really hope a few more will find the time to join us as this company is opening on a Saturday especially for us.

I'm sure I can look forward to your support.

I will confirm later Barry if thats ok as i have not recieved on call roster for work as of yet..

Cheers martin 

• 2 weeks later...

Now up to four cars but hopefully 8 people. Be great to have a few more as Restoria is laying on tea and cake for us. After the visit there is a nice looking cafe nearby for a light lunch.