Wilts/Hants April meeting

sjtoolan

The next Wilts/Hants area meet will be this Sunday, 4th April at the Fishers Pond pub, Fishers Pond, on the B3354 about two miles East of J12 of the M3.  Meet from around midday onwards.

Hopefully see some of you there.

Simon.

One last reminder, Wilts/Hants meet tomorrow at Fishers Pond (details above).  Hopefully see some of you there.

Simon.

Simon

Do you want to remind us one last time!    :devil:

I'm coming rain or shine, even though my door blew off today   :0

C'mon guys, give our new AO some support...   :)

hmmmm do I bring the Westy out to play or the boring tin top?  :)  Help me think up some good excuses for if I get pulled.

Did you say meeting at 9am Simon?

Err, no, at the risk of making yet another reminder, it was midday this time.  Pub lunch this time, rather than greasy breakfast.    

Simon.

No, not another reminder but a quick thanks to those that turned up at the meet today.  It was good to put some more faces to names and see a few more cars now the weather is picking up (12 faces in all and seven cars (or was it eight, too many orange ones anyway)).  Hopefully see you next month (Sun 9th).  Don't forget the convoy to Stoneleigh on Sun May 2nd, or the Keevil trackday on May 10th, book now if you haven't already.

Simon.

Sorry I didnt turn up Simon, if the Westy was all legal then I would have. Next time ;)  I'll have to get my name down for this track day.

Did you like the stall as I left the car park .....?

Talk about let the side down .. :blush:  :blush:

Good to meet everyone.

Nicko (a.k.a. ' Dogger ' ) :p  :p  :p

Simon, the convoy on 2nd May - is that to Keevil or Stoneleigh?

Sorry I wasn't at the meet, was at Donington watching GTs and getting wet   :down:

Sunday 2nd May is up to Stoneleigh.  The trackday at Keevil is on Monday 10th May.  We can organise a convoy there too if you like.  :)

Simon.

I shall endeavor to get my car taxed for the May 2nd run up.

I took it a run up there a couple of years ago, but left at first daylight (6am). Was a fantastic run up thru the Cotswolds, hardly saw another car all the way and got there with some ridiculous average mph :devil:

Cheers,

Al.

Thats the thing I was thinking of, not sure exactly what plans the others have, but since it happens to be my birthday that day I was hoping to get there early and get back home early-ish before everyone eats all my cake.  

And I'm not too bothered if I don't average some ridiculous mph (will obviously be getting much older and wiser you see   ;)    )

Simon.