Reg 2000 SEiW 1800cc Zetec

maroon n grey

7 minutes ago, maroon n grey said:

well, many thanks for all your fabulous points raised, i guess some like fish, some like meat, some like pink and some like brown.

however i do find myself interested in Kingsters comment of the interiors....what do most people tend to choose these days then ??

Here's mine- 

image.png.735e561fa60659baa682f2d64248dcb3.png

7 minutes ago, maroon n grey said:

and yes she is a great touring car, hence the locations we have been to.

agree, the Covid bubble has defo burst all the people on the free money have now got to pay it back i guess.

so we'll keep plugging away for that one customer.

thanks again 'guys'.

I'm sure if you wait long enough someone will snap it up. It looks like a nice classic Westfield. Good luck with the sale.

On 31/07/2024 at 14:52, Kingster said:

To be brutally honest, the price is simply far too high for a 138bhp 1.8 zetec engined car. Also the interior is a bit different to what most people tend to choose these days. But good luck with the sale. 

Sadly this.  Much as it looks a gorgeous car from the outside, the grey and yellow interior is a bit marmite (yes I know marmite isn't grey or yellow ..) . I bought my lovely similar spec car for only 10k earlier this year and being a classic racing red paint / all black interior it is more what customers are after in a fun car. Good luck though you just need that one person who loves it to realise both your dreams.

thanks Ian,......wow, high spec, high tech, not something for a 67 year old then.

jools thanks,....it's red and grey actually, it's the colors Chris Smith and his team used in the 90's & 20's she's 24 years old now. so you could call it a classic. The yellow is from sun bleached and there's a lovely story behind that. So, it looks like the buyer of these today your saying are mid thirty's, beard, gym bunny and barbie doll type girlfriends....Lol (just what iv'e seen on only fans).

• Haha 3

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.