Looking to find this car.

Arran

Hi all, I’m trying to find out who owns a Westfield that my partners late father owned who had to sadly sell due to his cancer diagnosis 11yrs ago it was new when her bought it . His name was Richard smith from Huddersfield he sold it around Kirby Lonsdale to a gentleman. I have a couple of pics of it. But sadly not the reg. my partner loves her memories of these times with her father. And I would love to see if anyone owns this now and if possible could arrange for her to go out in it again. I appreciate this is a long shot and I’m unsure if there is a long database of new sales? Any help would be appreciated.  

Welcome.

I'm sure you realise it's going to be a 'needle in a haystack' search with such basic info and a common name like Smith. There's an outside chance that pics may help.

Where abouts in the UK are you? We often have local meets in numerous locations around the UK and I'm sure many members would be happy to take your partner for a ride out if that help? I appreciate she'd like it to be the same car, however that's going to be tough.

Take a look in here and just turn up to an event that suits. Events

Good luck in your search 

Post some pictures. 

If the car is still local, someone may recognise it.