2013 Westfield 2.0 Blacktop Seiw **Stunning** DEPOSIT TAKEN

Steve Bosworth

Well its time to let my Westfield go and stop pretending its the right one for me.

A bit of back story, i bought this car back in 2022 after falling in love with the spec and build of it, then last year i started wanting more power and ended up selling this and going to MK Sportscars. Long story but i had a bad experience and my MK rx5 ended up going back for sale with them early this year.

Which left me without a car, untill i chased down the buyer of this one and ended up buying it back, i always missed it to be honest as it was my first experience into the Westfield family and ownership life.

However for the past few months im right back where i was, wanting more power and after looking into many options ive finally decided im not going to alter this about to fit my needs. Its too nice of a an example so id rather a new owner love it for what it is.

Its a fantastically well built car and the spec is superb:

2013 Widebody SEIW

Widetrack suspension

Lowered floors (which was a must for me)

Full carbon Tillet Seats  - Which are hands down the comfiest seat ive ever sat in a '7' car, plus ridiculously expensive.

13" Team dynamic 1.2 alloys with Toyo R888's

Westfield Big brake kit

Alloy front hubs

Light weight Battery

Coolex Radiator with Spal Fan

2.0 Crate Blacktop Zetec with Jenvey Throttle Bodies - Dyno sheet 178bhp

Omex 600 ECU with software 

Mocul Catch can

Later 6" exhaust silencer now fitted.

Led Front lights and indicators

Windscreen with full wiper and washers

12v Usb socket

Go-Race detachable steering wheel boss with 300mm leather wheel.

NV carbon front splitter

V8 Bonnet

Full Soft Bits for Sevens Roof with support bars

2 Speed factory Heater ( Great in the cold Weather)

Boot box with Cover

A mountain of paperwork

2 x keys

Wind Deflectors

MOT April 2025

14000 Miles

Note the Pictures show doors but i'm afraid ill be keeping these for whatever car i get.

All in all a Beautiful car and well known in the club, as i regularly attend club meets in Derbyshire.

This will be available for Sale from Tuesday 25th June as i'll be using it on the Long Way North club run next week. 

Any inquires are welcome via Message but it wont be leaving me until after this date.

£14400

1025CCAD-6078-445E-8329-D89B07CCCCA5.jpg.63e3ea9ef70a86c26b892fa34fd0f026.jpg

IMG_2534.PNG

IMG_2540.PNG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

It's a lovely car, we'll miss it on our meets!

• Like 2

A properly put together car.

Whoever buys this will be getting a fantastic car! 

• Like 1

Steve - I’ve dropped you a PM

• Like 1

• Steve Bosworth changed the title to 2013 Westfield 2.0 Blacktop Seiw **Stunning** DEPOSIT TAKEN

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.