50 sec Fire Stick

AndrewBClarke

Ok. The most competitive price I’ve found is £65 for the first one and £60 each after that based on one order and delivered to one address. This is from carnoisseur.com and is cheaper than the ‘show offer’ from Malvern!!

By the time you add P&P to send it from here to purchasers that need it posted, it’s not going to be any cheaper than individuals buying it direct so I would recommend that anyone interested should do that. 
If, however, I can deliver it by hand at a WSCC event, (like a Peak District trip out…) then it would enable people to buy one at £60. 
I will hold off placing an order till the end of this week. If there is anyone that would like one at £60 hand delivered at a WSCC event please drop me a note by then and I’ll organise it. 
If I manage to get a further discount for quantity, I’ll refund any saving obtained. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.