Love at First Photo:

jmathews

@jmathews there's a nice little meet at the Bowling Green pub in Stoke Prior Monday 24th June if you fancy showing her off. Starts 6pm. It's monthly and I usually go but I'll be wending back from The Long Way North trip that day 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stuart said:

@jmathews there's a nice little meet at the Bowling Green pub in Stoke Prior Monday 24th June if you fancy showing her off. Starts 6pm. It's monthly and I usually go but I'll be wending back from The Long Way North trip that day 

Weather permitting we will be there.  I have told my neighbour about the club and he may tag along with me in his Robin.  He was thinking this club was only for Westfields, which I've told him that's not the case and he's been looking for people to cruise with for the longest time.  He's part of the reason we purchased one after riding in his car and my wife enjoying it.

Jealous of your run north trip this is exactly the kind of thing we want to do with the car once we get settled into it and get used to driving it around.

• Like 1