New to WSCC though i would say Hi!

Harryington1

Hello everyone ! 

Thought i would just say hello! since im new and have been scrolling though the years and years of knowledge to help me with my westy nicknamed Brum !. 

Im from the north East area, best part of god's country even if it rains 353 days a year, the other 2 and only slightly cloudy. 
Built the Westfield with my late father back when I was 8 and its know under my ownership due to time being a Marching constant. 

Would love to get Brum retested and enjoy the summer with some new found friends with similar interests of a good day out exploring and nice roads! 

• Like 6

Welcome, I'm just over the other side of you - North West, and you beat me by a week on the rain stats, lol. Great to see a Westy being transferred in the family, love to see that. I have seen your Weber Alpha post and am working on it, but it's a hard find this one...

• Like 1

Welcome from Yorkshire. 

Not sure if you'll be nearer to Yorkshire or the North East groups, but you're welcome to join us anytime. 

Put some photos of the car, it doesn't exist without pictures. 

• Like 1

Hi Richard ! i have spent the last 3 weeks looking though old build manual, forum post, and even emailing Weber about old manuals. i have been bothering everyone i know to pull knowledge haha ! including Facebook groups which have been extremely helpful.  

Im from Northallerton area Robin, i dont mind driving north or south ! also i dont know how to change my profile picture 😄 
I sadly dont have any good photos as its been wrapped up for a while ! 

• Like 1

Oh the profile picture is a somewhat easier issue to solve, click the round H at the top right of your screen, this will open your profile page ( which you can edit elsewhere) but to the left on this page is your same green round H, click that and follow the instructions , the adding info to the photo you will produce we can go through afterwards.

• Like 1

I'm in Leeds, but have members all over Yorkshire. We often get up around North Yorkshire and will be heading through, or near to Northallerton on June 22nd on our way to Scotch Corner to meet up with the "Long Way North" trip. You're welcome to tag along, even if the Westfield isn't running. 

• Like 1

Hi Robin! lived just outside of leeds for many a year! before coming north, i would love to but sadly im working nights that weekend ! which sucks but im sure there will be another one to get onto ! 

• Like 1