Westfield 2.0 Duratec with Raceline Throttle Bodies NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Eds

Thought I’d keep forever but decided to move my Westy on as it’s just getting the use it deserves.

I bought it from Andy at Toybox last March so it is in absolutely immaculate condition. The baseline car (which are set out below) has a great spec but Toybox added some great additions before I bought including new Westfield seats, 3 inch harnesses, led light (which are a massive improvement) new carbon effect cycle wings, mini-light style alloys and of course the stripes.

The car also has the following specifications.

• 2.0 Duratec supplied new by Westfield - currently has circa 13000 miles. Rolling road printout from Northampton Motorsport showing 196bhp
  • Raceline throttle bodies.
  • OMEX ecu
  • Uprated Coolex 55mm core aluminium rad and integral fan ( makes a huge difference in hot weather)
  • 5 speed MX5 box
  • LSD
  • AP racing 4 pot front callipers
  • Floor mounted pedals
  • Side screen and roof
  • Carbon effect rear lights
  • Carbon effect rear stone guards
  • Padded dash
  • Heater
  • Immobilser with 2 fobs
  • 2 keys

This is my 4th Westfield and is head and shoulders the best I have had. The duratec combined with the throttle bodies means that car can be very docile, relaxing and torquey but with nearly 200bhp is very quick if you push it. It starts on the button each and every time and is really useable.

I don’t seem to be able to upload the other photos I have as I suspect they’re too large so I’ll try to reduce and upload but let me know if you want to send direct.

Looking for £13,500 ono. Tel 07545 618718 email neil@eds-sw.co.uk

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

• Eds changed the title to Westfield 2.0 Duratec with Raceline Throttle Bodies NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.