The Fast Show

nlash

Pole Dancing ?

Free ?

Is it christmas so soon??

:p

b*******..........I've got a tennis match  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

David

I'm going down for a blast!

My brother owns Motech so thought I should support his show!

Besides I'm up for a few free runs!!

Deelboy

Just got back from the Pod, Boy racer days are not good. Could not use 1st and 2nd gears till late afternoon as suface hard hardly any glue on it and thing just sat there spinning. Managed to get a 11.8 on road legals though. There was a few other sevens there, Dutton running 12's, mates dax 12.3 and a bda caterham in the 11's after he changed to slicks due to clipping his nosecone on the track sidewall on his ACB10's. Have to give the guy credit, don't know if I would have wanted to go back out so quick after that. Overall good day.

But tomorrow, don't think I could handle all them boy racers. 2 of them today sat behind me reving the tit5 out of their focus engines all the way down the pit lane. What nunneys.

Went down this morning.

Nothing stood out as being very quick.  Fastest road car I saw was an 11.3 Skyline.

Mind you this 1500bhp road legal Belair would have done a good time if the Nitous hadn't come on quite so strong inducing a bit of a tank slapper.

Belair Tank Slapper Video

Change of underpants there I would think.

David