Zetec 2.0 SEiW - “full Siltech Racing suspension system” SOLD

Steve20

With retirement and a change in priorities (currently converting a Mercedes Sprinter into a camper) so time has come to sell my beloved Westfield.

Built by myself (qualified engineer), first registered on age related plates in 2006 with the ultimate plate F1WSC currently assigned meaning no need to be concerned about emissions come MOT time. I kept the specification pretty much as first built until lockdown happened and in need of a new challenge and project I decided to focus on the Westfield and carry out a major transformation as detailed below which cost almost £7k nett after selling removed parts. Focus was on transforming the handling by fitting Siltech Racing suspension all round after meeting with Dennis and Andy and seeing the brilliant parts they have designed and manufactured, simply the best out there.

Specifcation:

2.0 Zetec on 45mm Jenvey throttle bodies, Emerald M3DK ECU and custom mapped by Dave Walker at Emerald achieving 165hp

Engine is correctly registered with DVLA as NON cat with the obvious benefits this brings

Dunnel Racing reduced height baffled sump

MT75 box

Reconditioned 3.61 LSD

Siltech superwide front suspension using aircraft specification T45 steel

Siltech billet aluminium front hubs

Siltech drilled front discs

Siltech branded 4 pot Willwood callipers

Black Hawk ceramic front pads

Siltech front ARB

Siltech micro adjustable rear suspension

Protech shocks

Rear uprights replaced with new Westfield parts including bearings

VW Golf rear callipers, new discs and Brembo pads

New driveshafts and CV joints (4)

New quick rack with Superpro silicon mounts

Full suspension set up including corner weighting by Northampton Motorsport 

Compomotive CXR 7J ET30 graphite grey

Toyo R888R 205/60/13

Factory spec ZK bodywork 

V8 bonnet with black powder coated grills

Carbon NV aero+ cycle wings

Carbon NV rear arch protectors

Standard width rear arches treated with Wunderseal. With the Siltech superwide front suspension and micro adjustable rear, track difference front to rear is just some 20mm

Factory supplied powder coated chassis

RAC roll bar

Custom made leatherette saddle stiched tunnel cover and matching gear lever and handbrake boots

Westfield sports seats on adjustable runners

TRS 4 point harnesses

OMP Trecento steering wheel 

Half doors

USB

LED lights all round including replacement CBS headlights all correctly E marked

Self cancelling indicators

Glencoe E100 compatible fuel pipe throughout 

Autocom intercom

Fuel tank impact protection bar

All receipts from new plus build manuals etc..

etc……

Car has been serviced annually regardless of mileage and kept in an Air Chamber.

Road use only.

Number plate is extra, however will be offered in the first instance to whoever buys the car.

** MOT till 8th May 2025**

REDUCED PRICE £13,500, plate is extra

IMG_7611.jpeg

IMG_7610.jpeg

IMG_7609.jpeg

IMG_7608.jpeg

IMG_7606.jpeg

IMG_7605.jpeg

IMG_7604.jpeg

IMG_7603.jpeg

IMG_7602.jpeg

IMG_7601.jpeg

IMG_7599.jpeg

IMG_7598.jpeg

IMG_0283.jpeg

IMG_0279.jpeg

IMG_0280.jpeg

IMG_0281.jpeg

• Like 5

• Steve20 changed the title to I never thought the day would happen, however time to sell REDUCED PRICE

Price now reduced to £13500…..

Only 1200 miles since all suspension, steering, brakes, wheels, tyres changed etc….

Some very nice and very sensible upgrades here - went a similar route with mine (although not quite the top drawer Siltech as here) and it made a huge difference to the handling - glws 👍

Thanks “Kingster”, the advice you gave me when planning the upgrades was very helpful and appreciated.

Completely transformed the car, handling is now absolutely superb.

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

Updated specification.

Possibly interested - just need to sell my VX220 first..

Further updates to specification/description.

• Steve20 changed the title to Time to sell my pride and joy ***REDUCED PRICE***
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated to state, never tracked 

• Steve20 changed the title to Zetec 2.0 SEiW - “full Siltech Racing suspension system” SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.