• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield Owners near me- Andover

Steve G.

I'm interested to know if there are any owners near me in Andover ? If I want to attend any of the local area meets my nearest are the Hampshire IOW area which is about an hour away and possibly Surrey area. 

Going down to Lee on the Solent is a bit of a trek on a school night although would be fun on a nice Summer evening. 

I believe there used to be a meeting near Romsey but people on the map that are close are currently SORN. 

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Westfield Owners near me- Andover

I'm just West of Alton so not a huge distance from you... have a look on FB for Wheels of Wallop. They run the meets at the Museum of Army Flying at Middle Wallop. They seem a really friendly lot.

Also look at Caffeine and Machine's "The Hut" they're doing a Caterham night on the 13th that I'm planning to "gatecrash".

Hi Euan. 

I know about the Wings and Wheels day they hold there but hadn't seen they were holding regular meetings, I drive past there every day to work as well thanks. I think the Hut meetings were mentioned in the Surrey section report. I do need to get my car back on the road first but hopefully it won't be too long.