• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

FW Luggage rack

Chris Larner

As per the title, FW Luggage rack.  Been used for a bit before switching to a carbon boot lid so didn’t want to fit it.

£75 posted.

IMG_8929.jpeg

IMG_8930.jpeg

I am sure I have asked this question before, but for the life of me I can't recall what the answer was - sorry.

As this is for the FW and I have an SE, what are the dimensions please, I was going to make my own but that never happened.

Thank you.

I’ll give it a measure in an hour and get back to you. Sure it will fit any seven style car.

• Thanks 1

Bad pic but hope that helps.  All in cm and approx.

IMG_8938.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Thank you, darn a quarter inch too wide, I know why, mines a narrow body and although I have no issues with it overhanging the wheel arches by a 1/4" each side, this means I can't use the soft top . So thank you again for measuring that , I appreciate it.

Edit to add

Let me put the soft top up and see because I may  get away with it, but was reminded when I saw the poppers on the body. Will get back to you.

@Chris Larner No sorry as I suspected the soft top fits too close to the body at that point, real shame that.

No problem. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.