Bruntinthorpe Track Days

david.c

The Sylva car club have 3 trackdays arranged at Bruntinthorpe proving ground (near junction 20 of M1) this year. The dates are Sat 5th June, Sat 31st July & Sat 4th September. The price of the days are £95 per car + £20 for additional drivers for full day with open pit lane.

I have been on these days for the last 2 years and they are well organised and very friendly days. Apart from the main circuit they also have an autotest circuit and a long runway to try out those top ends.

If anyone is interested, then drop me a PM and I will give you the contact details of the organiser.

Cheers

David

Don't spose you know the noise limit David? I would think it is higher than 100db as they have some outrageous stuff up there sometimes.

Bruntingthorpe is an excellent venue, and providing my blade could make the noise limit I would defo be interested.

Nicko

Nick

It is 98db @ 1 meter, 45 degrees from the car and at 3/4 engine revs. You could always tell them your engine only revs to 6k.  :devil:  :devil:

There was a number of blade engined Fury's there last time.

Cheers

David