SOLD 2.0 Zetec Westfield SOLD

Tricky

Posted (edited)

Fast road or track focused. 

Full cage, chrome yellow, mini lite wheels, which if I end up keeping the car I'll get refurbished, (or if any one is interested in the car, I'm happy to get them done prior to selling).

The engine is a 2.0 zetec black top originally bought as a new engine and build by Northampton Motorsport, this engine has done around 7,000 miles I believe. I have a rolling road print out showing 200 bhp, but I've since replaced the exhaust for a raceline manifold and a 6" Wunoff re-packable silencer at a cost of £1200, would like to think it makes a few horses more, but it breathes better whatever.

It's also had a new radiator (Coolex), a recent service, new pipercross air filter, oil filter and plugs.

It has Wilwood 4 pot calipers and discs up front, drums rear (although I've never found the car wanting for stopping power as I would think it'll be under 600kgs comfortably).

Type 9 straight cut gearbox, and a Westfield LSD.

Carbon front wings, carbon dash, carbon seats. 

Virtually all the hoses have been changed for red silicone.

I've decided to sell as I originally bought the car to do track days with my boy but at 6'5" he's just too big to fit in! I've only used it for runs out and it's been totally reliable.

£11500

DSC_0416.JPG

DSC_0329.JPG

DSC_0426.JPG

DSC_1176.JPG

Edited by Tricky
Now sold

Forgot to mention it's on Gaz shocks and just noticed I put on an older picture, here is a current one. 🫣

20240329_135431.jpg

• Like 1

• Tricky changed the title to SOLD 2.0 Zetec Westfield SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.