• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Newbie - Seight

Leo - Seight

Welcome. What a first journey! That's more miles than some do in a year!

• Like 2

Welcome from the Midlands :ww:

Great car, enjoy!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome!

• Like 2

Hey Leo,

Welcome to the club and being a fellow - yellow SEight owner - I'm still very much a newbie (June last year!) and I've got to ask? Did you drive it back all the way on M'way???? If so well done cus I still dislike the M6/M5 in mine and avoid like the plague - hope to meet up soon... Bestest Phil R

• Like 2

Welcome from South Derbyshire.

That's an epic journey, I bet the V8 sound track made it a bit easier though!

• Like 3

The roads from East Lothian to the motorways were epic, but once on the motorways it just cruised.

I had a smile on my face the entire way 😁 and yes, the sound track is unmistakable.

in the traffic jams on the M5 people putting their windows down to hear it burbling away and giving it a thumbs up. It’s always been my dream car and it certainly lives up to expectations 🤩

• Like 3

Welcome from the Bristol team. There are a few of us around the area. We also have 2 WhatsApp groups, one for banter and help and another for blats and track days etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leo - Seight said:

The roads from East Lothian to the motorways were epic, but once on the motorways it just cruised.

I had a smile on my face the entire way 😁 and yes, the sound track is unmistakable.

in the traffic jams on the M5 people putting their windows down to hear it burbling away and giving it a thumbs up. It’s always been my dream car and it certainly lives up to expectations 🤩

That’s brilliant 🫶🏼 I only had to travel 50 miles to collect in June 23 after waiting 35 yrs, then I started to worry if it would be a “don’t meet your hero, moment!” How wrong could I have been - I have a permanent Cheshire Cat grin - not even a thunder storm on the M6 toll could remove it. 

• Like 2

Heroic first trip! I think it took me two years to travel that many miles in mine.

Only in year 3 did I venture onto the motorway, so was pleased to discover that as you say, the SEiGHT cruises quite happily there. (In my defence, there are no motorways in Dorset, so I have to go quite far out of my way to ever reach one.)

I'm sure there'll be a convoy of Dorset/Somerset cars up to the summer meet and AGM at Malvern, so join us for that.

• Like 4