Westfield SEiW SDV 2005 *SOLD*

Keith Purnell

Hi Guys,

I am a member of the WSCC and joined last August 23 shortly after purchasing my Westfield (see below photos)

It was my intention to start making full use of my new purchase this spring but unfortunately a recent heart attack has unfortunately changed my plans.
Hence, I have regrettably decided to sell my Westie.

She is an SEiW wide bodied SDV model and was built in October 2005 from virtually all new components including engine, gearbox, steering rack, wiring loom etc etc…..

The power unit is a Ford 2 litre Zetec breathing through 45 Weber DCOE’s coupled to a 6-speed gearbox.

She has covered just 7800 miles since 2005 and is in excellent condition.  

I am looking for a quick sale and seeking £10500.00 or very near offer for a no- nonsense transaction which is considerably less than I paid for her 7 months ago.

Finally, if anybody requires further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07778 974905

Cheers,

Keith

Hi Guys.docx

Location of car : On the North Norfolk coast near Cromer,

Edited by Kingster
Marked as sold

You would be better off adding in the photos directly to the advert. Many people will simply ignore the attached document I reckon. 👍

On an iPhone there are no photos - not even on the attached document. 

Managed to view them on my Samsung Galaxy but Ian is right, would be much easier via the forum

I’ve managed to view the photos on an iPhone but you need to download the document not just view it.

Personally I would insert all the pictures into your ad as @Kingster suggests.

On 25/04/2024 at 10:32, Keith Purnell said:

NOW SOLD

Hi Guys,

I am a member of the WSCC and joined last August 23 shortly after purchasing my Westfield (see below photos)

It was my intention to start making full use of my new purchase this spring but unfortunately a recent heart attack has unfortunately changed my plans.
Hence, I have regrettably decided to sell my Westie.

She is an SEiW wide bodied SDV model and was built in October 2005 from virtually all new components including engine, gearbox, steering rack, wiring loom etc etc…..

The power unit is a Ford 2 litre Zetec breathing through 45 Weber DCOE’s coupled to a 6-speed gearbox.

She has covered just 7800 miles since 2005 and is in excellent condition.  

I am looking for a quick sale and seeking £10500.00 or very near offer for a no- nonsense transaction which is considerably less than I paid for her 7 months ago.

Finally, if anybody requires further information, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07778 974905

Cheers,

Keith

Hi Guys.docx 2.76 MB · 94 downloads

Location of car : On the North Norfolk coast near Cromer,

• Kingster changed the title to Westfield SEiW SDV 2005 *SOLD*

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.