Gen 1 busa engine and 3.14 LSD package

DeanMegaS2000

Prior to buying my Westfield, me and my boy were planning to build a busa powered project. Now the plans have changed, the engine and diff package we've accumulated is surplus 

The engine was removed from a running 1999 bike, circa 23K miles If I remember correctly. We removed the engine and sold off what wasn't required. It's recently had a full service, sump baffle plate and a brand new extreme engines billet alloy sump with swinging pickup. SDB billet alloy oil breather cover. 

The diff is a 7" - 3.14 (hens teeth) with a quaife ATB LSD unit installed, 100mm Lobro flanges. 

There is a second head and cams included. Needs a repair on one broken off stud wall for No1 exhaust port. I was planning on later on sending the head to RLM to be worked on. Once we were on the road and looking for winter upgrades.  

The whole package includes 

Gen 1 hayabusa engine - billet alloy sump and baffle

Bike wiring loom

Bike clocks 

2x ECMs

Second head with cams - Missing inlet valves. 

7" sierra diff 3.14 quaife ATB LSD

Brand new speedo healer

Brand new battery

Bike Engine stand

The package would suit someone with a Megabusa looking to maybe build a second engine whilst staying on the road. Or someone with a BEC rolling chassis.  

I am in the Morpeth area of Northumberland, collection only. 

£4,750

20240212_121838.jpg

20240207_133052.jpg

20240207_133717.jpg

20240130_164508.jpg

IMG-20240421-WA0022.jpeg

IMG-20240403-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20231215-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20231215-WA0008.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Boftus said:

Would you sell the diff seperately?

Is it in good servicable order or would you plan a rebuild?

I was really hoping to sell everything as a package. The diff matched with the engine helps make the whole package more desirable. 

I bought it off someone who had used it once on track in a Westfield 250, once they'd realised the ratio was all wrong for their application. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.