Peak District Run Out

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

IMG_2025.png.5b921fa2fd45b9535af06fda69dda390.pngLooks like another brilliant day. Happy that you all enjoyed👍

Our daughter did brilliantly, thanks for asking Julie. It’s an amazing event that kinda warms the soul, both for the runners and spectators. Il admit to a tear as she crossed the finish line. Picture was taken at Tower bridge, about halfway into the race.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, ianali said:

Looks like another brilliant day. Happy that you all enjoyed👍

Our daughter did brilliantly, thanks for asking Julie. It’s an amazing event that kinda warms the soul, both for the runners and spectators. Il admit to a tear as she crossed the finish line.

Having found out what you meant by ‘watch Julie’s rear end’, I thought it was remarkable that any perceived error I made was on camera but on an occasion where Julie makes a mistake, your camera is mysteriously not available. 
This leads to the obvious conclusion that there may have been an element of bribery to prevent publication.
Maybe the three pieces of cake offered to ‘forget your camera’ has lead to the ‘pleasantly plump’ (to use your description) back side ??

Now you’ve been ‘outed’ maybe you could add the incriminating evidence that Julie does indeed make very rare mistakes so that the rest of us can have a really good laugh. 🤪

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Having found out what you meant by ‘watch Julie’s rear end’, I thought it was remarkable that any perceived error I made was on camera but on an occasion where Julie makes a mistake, your camera is mysteriously not available. 
This leads to the obvious conclusion that there may have been an element of bribery to prevent publication.
Maybe the three pieces of cake offered to ‘forget your camera’ has lead to the ‘pleasantly plump’ (to use your description) back side ??

Now you’ve been ‘outed’ maybe you could add the incriminating evidence that Julie does indeed make very rare mistakes so that the rest of us can have a really good laugh. 🤪

I can honestly say that no bribe was accepted, or offered. We were that busy saving the cricket clubs netting, there was sadly no time for picture taking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am glad to report that no sports nets were harmed in yesterday’s event 😂😂😂

• Haha 4

The Road Runner Pics are up, we got snapped on the Cat and Fiddle road. Have a look here and follow the link if you want to purchase, they make a good birthday present @Andy Westwood 😉

https://roadrunnerpics.pixieset.com/catandfiddle210424/11301200/

DSC04880.JPG

DSC04881.JPG

DSC04882.JPG

DSC04883.JPG

DSC04884.JPG

• Like 2