2024 Speed Series Results

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

15 minutes ago, Smudge62 said:

Nick, you have Andrew Steel in two rows, one with four events and one with two, think he might want them all on the same line.

Thanks David, 

Changes made

• 3 weeks later...

Latest results :-

image.png

image.png

Results after Round 23-24 Knockhill

image.png

• Like 1

image.png

For full information please download the enclosed Spreadsheet with all results on.

WSCC Results 2024.xlsx

john louden and i dont seemed to have scored at knockhill ?

2 hours ago, pete g said:

john louden and i dont seemed to have scored at knockhill ?

Apologies Pete, I was made aware of this a couple of days ago but have not had a chance to rectify it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick, On Sunday in conversation with someone promoting the new 7 Series championship, they pointed out that we would have been eligible to compete in the championship this year (Roadgoing Caterham 1800cc) so thought i'd pop in the forum and have a look. 

There is a lot of cross over with events we are already doing, but I do have 1 question, looking at the 2024 regulations under 1.5.1 it states that it's the best 10 rounds to count, but looking at the posted scores it appears you are actually doing best 8.

Has something changed or am I miss reading this years regulations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CaterBram said:

Hi Nick, On Sunday in conversation with someone promoting the new 7 Series championship, they pointed out that we would have been eligible to compete in the championship this year (Roadgoing Caterham 1800cc) so thought i'd pop in the forum and have a look. 

There is a lot of cross over with events we are already doing, but I do have 1 question, looking at the 2024 regulations under 1.5.1 it states that it's the best 10 rounds to count, but looking at the posted scores it appears you are actually doing best 8.

Thanks for your interest and for your question, which I've just done a quick check on and you would appear to be right. However I'd like to do a more thorough check tomorrow before giving a definitive answer.

19 hours ago, CaterBram said:

I've investigated this and whilst we originally had 8 rounds in our Draft Regs, we added more rounds and then decided to increase the number of scoring rounds to 10, but didn't update the scoring spreadsheet. So thanks for spotting, appreciated. 

• Like 1

Results after the Harewood rounds shown below. Please note that as confirmed above the Series is the best of 10 rounds. 

Any missed scores or errors please let me know ASAP, thanks.

image.pngSpeed Series 2024 - Results - OVERALL

Class Position after the Harewood Rounds. 

image.pngSpeed Series 2024 - Results - CLASS POSITION

• 2 weeks later...

The Final Results for 2024, shown below. I will do a separate post showing Class & Championship winners. 

image.pngSpeed Series 2024 - Results - OVERALL

image.pngSpeed Series 2024 - Results - CLASS POSITION