SOLD RAC type Roll Bar

Bananaman

RAC style Roll Bar with detachable stays (Rose Joints).. for Wide bodied car, some powder coat has rubbed off in areas.. 

£100 collected from M20 Manchester of £25 postage

IMG_0783.jpg

Hi, I'd be interested in this.

Can you tell me the height of the bar? 

Thanks 

28 minutes ago, Kas said:

Hi, I'd be interested in this.

Can you tell me the height of the bar? 

Thanks 

47cm

Never seen such a tall RAC rollbar. They usually are 41cm.

I think that's too high for me so I'm going to pass thanks 

14 hours ago, LoneWolf said:

Never seen such a tall RAC rollbar. They usually are 41cm.

You're correct it is 6cm taller than a standard RAC type bar, TBH i'd rather have it that way as it gives you better protection, i've seen several RAC type bars with added hoops above the drivers head!

• Like 3

this might just be what i'm after being so tall as i am ...just going to check   is it for a wide body?

3 hours ago, JS westy said:

this might just be what i'm after being so tall as i am ...just going to check   is it for a wide body?

Hi, Yes its for wide body car...

On 25/03/2024 at 11:22, Bananaman said:

You're correct it is 6cm taller than a standard RAC type bar, TBH i'd rather have it that way as it gives you better protection, i've seen several RAC type bars with added hoops above the drivers head!

I agree, many are just too low. Don't forget, if you end up upside down in a ditch you will suddenly be taller than you think. Unless you lap strap is so tight your legs have gone numb and fallen off 😂

• Haha 1

• Bananaman changed the title to SOLD RAC type Roll Bar

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.