NEW LENSES FOR XL1 GOGGLES

JonnyBoy

i'd like to see a pair 'on'..any chance of some pics so i can see the size of the glasses - relatively)

even the best looking glasses have the potential to make me look stoopid :0

Jonny,

Where are you based? I have a pair and can take a pic, but not sure it helps you unless your head is the same size as mine!!

regards,

greg

JonnyBoy

For risk or ridicule here goes. :durr:

37.jpeg

Bring it on. :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

Andy :cool:

Greg

Home is Southwell, Nr Newark-on-Trent,

Uni is Loughborough.

Yep..i see your point about head size...my nickname at school was 'TrunkHead' :p

Bananaman   - 'Nice nose Job'  

- 'it looks really aggressive from the front'

- cant think of anything to refer to being small ;)

no really..i appreciate the risk taken! :p

Hmmm, what to do..its almost worth trying them for £35

Jonny

If you have a large head they will fit very well.

What the F*** does 'Trunkhead' mean?

Andy ;)

P.S.

My parents live in Newark-on-Trent, have you been to LeClub :0  :arse:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  nearly got in a fight with some Farmers there once, along time ago, me & my mate beat them at pool & they got the hump. Some nice roads round there. :D

Just realised I've given my car a Goatie to match mine, is this like the owner/pet thing?

:D  :cool:  :cool:

Andy - you're a brave man.....!!

Reckon that'll go into the archives with the one of Stepps and his flying hat/goggles!!!

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Jonny - go for it - they're good!

Nice car Fred!!

Bwahahahahaha - bananaman's a beardy baldy.

Jonnyboy - I've got a hewge head and mine fit just right. There's a little gap twixt head and padding right on the edge but not enough to let in any wind.

I'd recommend them without hesitation. Especially at £35 when Oakleys or whatever are three times that.  :t-up:

Nice car Fred!!

:0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0 But but but - it's a cateringvan  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

The first pair i bought were wonkey, so i heated them up a bowl of hot water and folded them to my head, they are now a perfect fit :)

Nice car Fred!!

:0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0 But but but - it's a cateringvan  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

Personal opinion of course.....but I think it looks a bl**** nice one!! For a c******m...... :p

Are you saying that you'd say no to it............???

Cos I wouldn't!! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Just to add my thanks to Fred.

I received mine this Monday and performed the best test I can pending the Eleven being roadworthy.

Went to the gliding club and blagged a ride in an open 2 seater. I can confirm that they don't fall off even when upside down  :blush:  :blush:

Seriously good value  :cool:  :D  :cool:  ;)