Elvington 11th July 2004

hogman

Am in the process of organising a track day at Elvington (near York) for Sunday 11th July.

Am hoping we can purchase a whole session again as we did last year, this means only Westies on the track together and no tin-tops!

Currently in negotiations but expect price around £75 if we can fill a whole session. (max 16 places, but might not be all of them left now!;)

You will need to be quick because we dont have much time for this, more details to follow, but please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

kevin

I would love to come but it is WSCC Speed Series at Harewood Hillclimb. hope you get lots of takers as it is good value

Terry

Kevin

Hope you manage to fill your Area organised event  ;)  :D  Good Luck  :D

As our previous e-mails it is a good circuit for all the local AO's to set-up and enjoy - Ave fun

I know it is always difficult to obtain suitable dates - but I'm sure if you can avoid a clash with another popular event in the near locality it would help and improve the attendance of all events  ;)  :D

Check again on the prices being offered - I'm sure I read Javelin Motorsport could offer similar at Elvington for about £10 less - I'm hopeful that your event organisers would at least match it  ;)  :D  :D

donaldanderson.jpg Hi Kev

I joined you last year at the Elvinton track day and if you have any spaces left you can put my name down.

Many thanks,

Don

Kevin,

Could you please include me on your list.

:)

Thanks

Richard

PS - I am a 'paid up' WSCC member but seem to be having problems updating my control panel.  :blush:

Hi Kevin

I should be there again subject to completion of the winter engine rebuild,

Let me know when you have more details

Regards

Richard

The list of interested parties so far...

Buzz

Mike Charlton

Alec Ambrose

Andrew

Bladerunner

Richard

ADW

Raboon

Mark Williamson

me!

Johnc

CDW

Rob Garthwaite

Only 2 places left, be quick!

Final details are being sent from Bookatrack.

Cheers

Kevin

Hoohoo!

Places filling up fast! Just 1 left!

Heres the list now..

The list of interested parties so far...

Buzz

Mike Charlton

Alec Ambrose

Andrew

Bladerunner

Richard

ADW

Raboon

Mark Williamson

me!

Johnc

CDW

Rob Garthwaite

Juansolo

Only 1 places left, be quick!

Bookatrack have ok'ed our session so its Westies together again! Cant wait - last years was superb, well was until my car broke down! :arse:

Cheers

Kevin