Roll Bar Windbreak

Stuart

Anyone interested in a roll bar mesh windbreak?  Photos show the type of bar it fits and it just velcros around the bar back onto itself with a dowel through the bottom of it to keep it in shape.  I bought it to appease the Mrs. but she doesn't go in the Westy anymore 🙁.  It has a slight nick in the mesh at one end (see photo) but that's been there since new and has never got any larger.

£45 + p&p.  Would send in a poster tube so I think postage probably about a fiver.

IMG_20140831_153643959.jpg

IMG_20160815_172756451.jpg

PHOTO_20240216_101159.jpg

PHOTO_20240216_102251.jpg

Did this help cut down the turbulence noticeably, it does not bother me but my Daughter complains about her hair even with side screen's on. 

@Ansoeb it does cut it down and was enough to make my wife happy. But you can't stop it in a Westy like you can in a production car, so perhaps some of my wife's reaction could have been a placebo effect. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.