Brand New Westfield SEiW Chassis and V5 - Price Reduced

Dan Ingram

Sale includes.

• Chassis
  • V5 For the chassis. Correct chassis number
  • Aluminium panel set
  • Main front and rear brake lines

A brand-new chassis, bought from Westfield last year. It comes with a V5 that is matched to the chassis number. The car is on a Q reg. It is registered as an 1800cc Red SEiW. There are no insurance write-offs or anything like that. More details can be provided if you need them.

It comes with a new aluminium panel kit that has been powder-coated black to match. Some have been fitted, and others have been drilled and ready to fit before they were powder-coated. It also has the front and rear main brake lines fitted. All the chassis tubes have been treated internally with Dynax cavity wax.

You can build the car up exactly how you want it and don't have to worry about putting it through an IVA. Just an MOT, and away you go.

Looking for £4250.00

It's located at my house in Kirkham, Lancashire.

I also have many other parts that I've accumulated ready to build the car up, but I would like to sell the chassis before I start advertising those for sale.

IMG_1758.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

Bump.

Open to sensible offers on this.

Price reduced.

50 minutes ago, GCP17 said:

6k for a q plate chassis and some aluminium panels ? 

I think it's the fact it has a V5 that adds the value. Also no IVA nonsense to deal with presumably? 

2 hours ago, GCP17 said:

6k for a q plate chassis and some aluminium panels ? 

A new chassis and panels that costs £4k plus from Westfield. The panels have been powder-coated. And it comes with a V5, so you don't have to go through IVA. Build the car up and MOT it.

I take it you don't want to buy it then?

• Dan Ingram changed the title to Brand New Westfield SEiW Chassis and V5 - Price Reduced £5995.00

Price reduced to £5995.00 ono.

• Dan Ingram changed the title to Brand New Westfield SEiW Chassis and V5
  • Dan Ingram changed the title to Brand New Westfield SEiW Chassis and V5 - Price Reduced

Price reduced to £4250.00

I need it out of the way now.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.