New member!

Mark B

Mark

I live in Cheshire, well Altrincham actually (soon to ne Sale :sheep: ) anyhow theres a guy adhawkins who is thinking about moving his pedle box to suit this frame (lanky B***** :p ) My car has had its pedle box moved & he is coming over to have a look on Sat afternoon, if you want a look I will mail you my number off line so you can call me on Sat or whenever.

Andy ;)

Your car is in Warrington though, isn't it?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? :durr:

Andy

Bob have you set off yet. :D  :D Thats a long way to come

Nah, not yet. Plenty of time ... stopping over en route within an hour or so of Cadwell. Leaving this evening. :)

Graham, All i can say is, if you can get in/ out and drive a standard bodied westy you deserve a medal, or did you amputate something? :D

Andy, Got your message mate, thanks i will ring you in a bit or first thing tomorrow.

Noel, You're lucky mate believe me, I had to learn to drive and pass my test in my slippers because otherwise my feet got stuck under the dash on the learner car, imagine the looks from the examiner! :0

Cheers,

Mark.

p.s sorry for not replying sooner, been on a course for two days.

Graham, All i can say is, if you can get in/ out and drive a standard bodied westy you deserve a medal, or did you amputate something? :D

Well, there are good points of being a lanky, stick-legged 17 year old  :D

It's a bit of a tight fit and I'm yet to really put it to the test but it's not too bad.

Sorry I joined the thread so late.

I'm 6'4" , size 13s AND 19 Stone (I'm not fat...I'm big boned - actually I've got to lose 2 stone just to get to Fat)

Having bolted the thinnest seat possible directly to the floor, and with the top mounted pedals pushed as far back as they will go I find it extremely comfortable.

Best improvement of all though is to invest in some race boots, 'cos they take up no room whatsoever, and with the rounded heel leave your feet resting lower in the footwell.

Extremely pleased to find that with a few minor mods I can fit quite comfortably in a wide bodied car. Big thanks to Andy (aka Bananaman) for meeting me on his way home & allowing me to try his car.

Race boots are a deffo, but with these and moving the steering wheel toward me I should be ok, Andy's car also had the pedal box moved an inch & no inside panels which helps with leg/ footroom.

In a few months time I shall be seriously looking out for a wide bodied zetec engined car, just need to unfortunately sell the cosworth to free up garage space and more funds.

Cheers,

Mark. :)