Stafford Kit Car Show

neilwillis

There will be a presence at the Stafford show this weekend.

I'll be there Sunday for certain, and possibly Saturday too.   There will be a small selection of merchandise available, plus I will be taking membership applications and renewals.

Bring your Westfield along and support the club if you can.

Neil

Anyone that can give Neil a hand and help out - please send him a P.M.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Update.....

If you are going, make it the Sunday because I won't be able to make the Saturday after all.  

Neil

Neil,

Will be there on Sunday afternoon with my Westie (if it's not p***ng down) - will be free to give you a hand with anything you require - except "that" of course. :devil:  Anywhere specific set aside for parking - or are we at the hands of the ever so friendly security men again? :devil:

As far as i know, we will be getting an area for about 30 cars, but I'll keep you posted as soon as I know more.

Any help would be appreciated, although things should take care of themselves once the initial setting up is done.

Neil

The weather looks like it's perking up a little, so I shall still be going tomorrow.

Not what i've read... supposed to be wet most of tomorrow??? :down:

Well, that's better than snow :p

Do you take any notice of weather forecasts then?   They've not been very good at predicting rain lately, I should know cuz my car goes out just about every day.   I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

:D:D

Maybe this will help you decide.............

Good weather sight.

outlook looks pretty grim

:(  :(  :(

weather

(edited for wrong link)

I decided about 3 or 4 years ago  :D  :devil:  :D never again  :down:  :bangshead:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

"This weekend I will mostly be wearing my WSCC jacket and fleece at Mallory Park"  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

"This weekend I will mostly be wearing my WSCC jacket and fleece at Mallory Park"  

This weekend, I will mostly be on a beach in Tenerife.......  :p:D:cool:

Just Got Back from The Show (Had to go today instead of Tomorrow due to Commitments)

The Westfield Stand had 2 Cars on it with Simon Westwood and Holly in attendence (the stand is on the Left by the Bar...)

Usual array of Suppliers and Tool Stalls and 1 or 2 cars for sale inside and out.

Quite a few people there and considering it was only a 35 mile trip it was worth going...

Wouldn't wanted to have travelled a long way to it though.

Oh, the Cheese Burgers with Onions from the Van outside were Very Nice  :t-up:

Just got back myself.   I was a little disappointed by the turn out, but considering the weather, I suppose that is understandable.

It should be renamed the Robin Hood show I reckon though, they were everywhere! :0

Thanks to those who braved the weather, and showed up.

Neil