4age me up baby.

Nick.Petty

Have just picked up car from Raw having had the 4age lump installed. Very very nice. Having been out for a blat most of the afternoon I have now firmly got the bug.

Thanks to those of you who pointed in the direction of the 4age install - an inspired choice, am very pleased with it.

Am now a member (7727 don't wanna get bollocked again ....) and have tried upgrading the site so that I can put up a wanted ad, but it won't let me. Have queried this by email but in the meantime (impatient me) has anyone got a set of rear spax adjustables, either with or without (preferably with) springs ? Mine are sha##ed - the shocks are too short so have no travel at all, and its making the car not nice to drive. Want to have upgrade all round to AVOs when the funds allow but for now replacing the rear spax set up should make it much better.

Cheers,

Nick.

Pete,

That's the bit I tried - its not having it ! Have had all my membership card through etc but some detail must be wrong somewhere.

I'm sure it will get sorted next week.

Cheers,

Nick.