astras

wrightster

Anyone know were i can find bhp/0-60 times etc for cauxhall astra mk4 range , this is due to an idiot writing off my mk3 astra sport last weekend !! nearly upsetting my westy plans !! (but not quite) i know most of you probably dont rate astras but i like them i think if you get a nice one they are a reasonable value tin top TIA btw tried searching on the net - no luck  :D

Have you tried a Haynes manual?

looks are free in Halfords library  ;)

wrightster, if you can give me a year(s) concerned I can scan a copy of the What Car database pages from my back issue hoard (I only ever buy the 'Annual Awards' issue, but have them back to I think 1990ish - can't remember exactly)  ;)

Mk 4's the newest shape innit? If so the 2.0 has 136bhp and turns an 8.5 0-60 the 1.8 is 115bhp and 9.5 secs.

Ask me another  :t-up: