Tatenhill Airfield today! 1030 Sunday 30th July

Rob Hunter - Club Secretary

Hi,

Apologies for the last minute meet.... the weather is better than expected!

Trying somewhere new, the Flight Deck Cafe at Tatenhill Airfield (Tatenhill, Burton-on-Trent DE13 9PD) at 1030 for an hour or two 👍

Morning. My brother is air traffic control at Tatenhill today so if he has time he will come to see you. Older (and fatter) version of me so you will recognise him. He has a plane there so again dependant on his workload, you could ask to take a up close look. No guarantees but worth asking!! Have fun.

• Like 1

Saw you @Glynn Walters, well heard you first, coming through Matlock Bath about 1.30pm in that lovely dry weather that wasn't forecast. Looking good Mr W!

• Like 3

Cheers Julie, yeah I was trying to race the dark clouds home then realised it still wasn’t raining so extended my route home via Matlock, then still didn’t see rain till 6pm😂IMG_1962.thumb.jpeg.d10b36b2891712deb8397c5bb432323e.jpeg

• Haha 2