Genuine Peugeot 205 GTi Speedline 15" Wheels plus tyres plus nuts/locking nuts

GarethHD

Set of 5 original Speedline SL 289/4 alloy rims 15" x 6J, made in Italy, with four serviceable Toyo Proxes T1R tyres and one Michelin spare (poor condition, needs replacing), plus M12 nuts and locking nuts plus socket. Fits Ford 4 stud hub pattern PCD 108. Just removed from a Westfield: I've driven on them with no issues and today had them checked by my local garage/tyre owner - all run true except the spare which has a very minor buckle, but which he said would balance up ok with a decent tyre and be fine for use as a spare.

Overall condition pretty good, the insides will need a clean and the outer rims are sound but not pretty! The insides are dirty, but will clean up with some elbow grease, as the photo shows. They would benefit from refurb.

Toyo T1R Tyres 205/50 R15 still have loads of tread and the 'spikes' still on them and are perfectly drivable, despite the DOT year of manufacture being 2011. They must have been kept cool in the dark. The car has done less than 1,500 miles since 2011, (if that is when the tyres were bought as I don't have that info).

They will be listed on eBay as an auction item; starting bid (reserve) £150. Happy to let someone in the club have them at that price if they're of interest. Toyo Tyres RRP £63 from Demon Tweeks, fully refurbed wheel currently for sale on eBay at £80.

Collection in person (North Devon) or will courier DPD. Each wheel weighs 16kg inc packaging. DPD quoted cost c. £62 for UK mainland delivery.

5 Peugeot 205 GTi wheels.jpeg

Wheel 1.jpeg

Wheel 2.jpeg

Wheel 3.jpeg

Wheel 4.jpeg

Wheel 5 spare.jpeg

Toyo Proxes T1R 205:50 R15.jpeg

Tyre tread.jpeg

Inside wheel cleaning 5 spare.jpeg

Wheel nuts & locking nuts M12.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.