WANTED zetec/duratec westfield

christoph97

My 2.0 Zetec blacktop with cat is ULEZ compliant :yes: just don't tell them I took the cat off 😁

@christoph97 are you attending Malvern show next weekend? there is normally one or two club members cars for sale :yes:

2 hours ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

My 2.0 Zetec blacktop with cat is ULEZ compliant :yes: just don't tell them I took the cat off 😁

@christoph97 are you attending Malvern show next weekend? there is normally one or two club members cars for sale :yes:

Hi Marcus, can you send me details of the car please. Also is that the national kit car show, if so yes I will be going with my dad on the Sunday. Many thanks 

12 hours ago, christoph97 said:

Hi Marcus, can you send me details of the car please. Also is that the national kit car show, if so yes I will be going with my dad on the Sunday. Many thanks 

Hi @christoph97  my car is not up for sale but is the year/model/engine that would be suitable for you ULEZ requirement, its 62 plate factory build FW with standard 2.0 Zetec engine fitted with cat.

Marcus

19 minutes ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

Hi @christoph97  my car is not up for sale but is the year/model/engine that would be suitable for you ULEZ requirement, its 62 plate factory build FW with standard 2.0 Zetec engine fitted with cat.

Marcus

Hi Marcus, ah thats a shame. yep that's exactly what I'm after. Are you going to the national show ? 

4 minutes ago, christoph97 said:

Are you going to the national show ? 

Yes all weekend come and say hello if you can make it :yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.