Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Horton Arms The Tel: 0161-624 7793      

19 Streetbridge, Chadderton, Oldham, OL1 2SZ

This the place ain't it

Yup thats the one.:cool:

I may be there, wifes very tired (not sleeping due to possible house move) so would rather go out at the weekend than on  a workday  :D

I would like to adjust me suspension, its set at full soft atm.

(springs set to there max length) , I think that a stiffer ride would make for better handling, correct me if i'm wrong.

Do any members attending T'horton Arms tommorer have a spanner thungy they can bring along what I can borrow for a short while so's I can play around with the settings.  

Beer tokens awarded >>>>

Thanks.

:)

pistonbroke however will you test the car after altering the suspension their might still be salt on the roads :down:

Glen

O, does anyone mind if a mate of mine comes in NEW! Lambo?

That'll be the Gallardo then.......ooooh yes please

Pistonbroke - I'll bring a couple of C Spanners not sure if they'll be the right size but you can give them a go

And yes, we'll mostly be discussing Le Mans and that other mecca for petrol heads..........The Stafford Kit Car Show!!

Roads were fine Sunday, around Chorley/Rivington , but its around my home the council are on overtime with the bl**** stuff. :(

Some nicer weather forcast next week (Hopefully)and lighter nights comin soon !

:)  :)  :)

Pistonbroke - I'll bring a couple of C Spanners not sure if they'll be the right size but you can give them a go

Tnx Paul

didn't know if there all the same or not,never had adjustable sussies before.

Well not the westy type!!

Wow   ;)

We may have to look for a bigger pub if we keep getting turn outs like last night, thanks everybody  :t-up:  great night.

Gotta give it to ya Scott, I was impressed, even more impressed than that Lambo that i didnt bother going to look at in the car park. ;)

Yep, great turn out and Scott's the top man.

Gallardo sounds the muts nuts :p must remember to get a lottery ticket this saturday.

I counted 18 people on a cold March night, what's it going to be like in May with the sun blazing down :0

And where was Wrightster and Mrs Wrightster, hey Paul don't forget we need a note from a parent or guardian if you aint comin. PS sent for your GP tickets at the discounted rate?

So nice to see a few new faces too, and hope you all come back again and join in the fun in between the meets as well, theirs plenty going on :cool: