Next Cambridge Area Meeting.

chazpowerslide

Sorry I'm a bit late with this but here are the details for the next Cambridge meeting.

Meet at Tesco car park Milton (adjcent to the recycling area) at 1pm on 14/03/04 for a quick blat which I will lead (all types of cars welcome)

We'll end up back at the White Horse in Milton so those who do not wish to blat can meet up there as and when.

Martin K is doing the quiz (as he won the last one) with the usual prize.

Mark and I should have met up by the 14th to try and finalise the rest of the years activerties which we'll go over on the 14th to check everyboby that there.

If the weather is too s***ty to go for a blat we can just go straight to the pub.........

If you intend to come please post to let me know or just turn up.

Chaz

If we go out for a blat it will last about an hour or so so those wishing not to come can meet at the pub about 2ish.

So, do you have the "Demon Quiz" done yet Martin?

Chaz.

Neil says he'll be ok for the blat as well as long as the weather is ok so that makes three of us at least.

I've had no takers for my Pinto motor as yet and I've not got it's replacement fully sorted yet so it'll probhably still be in the car on the 14th.

Chaz.

Hope to make it subject to being back from Aberdeen (no not in the beast - couldn't afford the fuel) What's all this about people who set quizzes walking off with the goodies then Martin ???

Hi Liam.

The quiz thing works like this.

At each meet we have a quiz set by the winner of the previous quiz.

It's 10 questions on motors, motorsport and motoring in general.

Everybody who participates puts in £1.00 that gets donated to the kiddies hospice in Milton Cambridge.

There is a prize donated every month by me.

Martin won the last quiz, so he sets the next one.

On another topic, I drove the route we'll take on the 14th this evening, it works out at about 40 miles (so about an hour or so)

Chaz.

BTTT.

We're still on for the next meeting this Sunday.

I've had a few 'phone calls confirming attendance for the blat/pub so it looks like there will be a good attendance.

Chaz.

Chaz,

Sorry not been in touch, been abroad for work.  :(

Will be there on Sunday, maybe we can chat Saturday, or at the pub.

Westie back on the road, but if the weather is foul then in the R32! (Freezing my nuts off with no windscreen in my 'busa ain't what I call fun!;)

Cheers

If the weather is OK, i may come along as i'm seriously considering getting myself a Westfield in the coming months, so providing you don't mind a Focus ST170 tagging along for the Blat, i'll see you then.

Sean

An unexpected commitment has just come up and left me unable to make it  :(

See you all next time, I hope it will be with some better weather

Sorry to hear that Chris I was looking forward to have a closer look at your car on Sunday, I did'nt get much of a chance last time.

Chaz.