Duratec Raceline Sump, Suplex shock absorber and springs... and other bits.

TLF

Due to recent upgrades… and need to sort my garage out…  I have the following bits for sale, all parts removed in full working order from 2019 Westfield SEIW FW - 2.0lt Duratec with Jenvey throttle bodies at 4200 Miles.

Raceline Sump - Complete with Tube and dip stick, bolts and sensors as shown. Very good condition with no bumps or scrapes. - £475.00 (SOLD)

Oil Pump - FoMoCo with drive chain - tensioner - gear assembly - £30.00

Oil filter mounting plate – Part # EHE 90 - £30.00 (SOLD)

Near side engine mount bracket (both parts) no rubber - £30.00 (SOLD)

Set of four Bosh injectors – Part # 0 280 155 820 – 150 g/min - £75.00

Pair of standard FoMoCo Cams complete with springs – part # RF1S7E 6A272BG - £80.00

Crankshaft front pulley - trigger wheel – Part # 4m5g-6316 - £30.00

Full set of front and rear Westfield Suplex shock absorber and springs - UKS0018 / UKS0019  - £300.00

Race Technology "Potenza" Race2 Digital Dash - Firmware version 9.3.2 - complete with navigation buttons, PC Data socket, interconnecting wiring, Original Westfield Instruction Manual, CD, installation template and case - £425.00 (SOLD)

Omex 600 Series ECU (e11) 02 3612 - with engine loom and sensors as shown - £650.00   (SOLD)          

Collection preferred from Loughborough, but happy to arrange postage at cost. Also being posted on Socials.

2022-12-10 17.09.14.jpg

2022-12-10 17.13.26.jpg

2022-12-10 17.17.20.jpg

2022-12-10 17.23.01.jpg

2022-12-10 17.24.51.jpg

2022-12-10 17.56.40.jpg

2022-12-10 17.56.47.jpg

2022-12-10 18.01.22.jpg

I currently have a Westfield Sport running a Duratec on ITBs with an Alpha (P1043,E4) ECU. I understand that the Alpha is very hard to work on these days as most tuners don’t support them. Would the above “Omex 600 Series ECU (e11) 02 3612 - with engine loom and sensors as shown” be a sensible upgrade and would it be generally supported by tuners? How much work is it to fit? Thanks. 

@Greenstreak-Andy D upgraded his Durabang to a Omex 600 succesfully and he's not electrically biased(hammers are his favorite / only tool). Your work will be easier than Andy's as he had to recrimp the old wiring loom to his new ECU. The item above comes with a loom for your engine, so will be much easier to change over. 

There's plenty of Omex mappers.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

@Greenstreak-Andy D upgraded his Durabang to a Omex 600 succesfully and he's not electrically biased(hammers are his favorite / only tool).

There's plenty of Omex mappers.

Good to know. 
perhaps @Greenstreak-Andy D could share his upgrade experience so I could decide if it’s a route I’d feel comfortable with? Thanks in advance. 

Andy had to convert the Alpha ecu's wiring loom to suit the Omex, you actually do have the matching Omex loom here, so it would be significantly easier to swap ecu's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Alec E said:

Would the above “Omex 600 Series ECU (e11) 02 3612 - with engine loom and sensors as shown” be a sensible upgrade

If you wish to fine tune or improve upon your current engine’s “map” then yes. 

would it be generally supported by tuners?

almost certainly as it’s a very common ECU 

How much work is it to fit?

Depends on your own skillset - but because it comes with a duratec loom then this is by far the easiest option available - virtually “plug and play”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alec E said:

Good to know. 
perhaps @Greenstreak-Andy D could share his upgrade experience so I could decide if it’s a route I’d feel comfortable with? Thanks in advance. 

Hi Alec,

As @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO and @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman have said, i needed to move away from Weber Alpha ECU as i was fitting Kent cams. Weber Alpha is difficult (probably now near impossible) to find somewhere to map your car. Weber Alpha need a dongle to connect to laptop/PC, most of which are broken and can't be sourced.

As Dave said, i re-pinned the Weber Alpha loom, but as this comes with loom, sensors and ECU it would electrically be a plug and play. My choice to retain the Weber Alpha loom was so i didn't need to pull the engine out to fit - sol the challenge was the electrical pin out from Weber Alpha to Omex. Which even i as a mechanical engineer managed - albeit with @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman checking my install before powering everything up.

Worked first time!

Andy

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

Hi Alec,

As @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO and @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman have said, i needed to move away from Weber Alpha ECU as i was fitting Kent cams. Weber Alpha is difficult (probably now near impossible) to find somewhere to map your car. Weber Alpha need a dongle to connect to laptop/PC, most of which are broken and can't be sourced.

As Dave said, i re-pinned the Weber Alpha loom, but as this comes with loom, sensors and ECU it would electrically be a plug and play. My choice to retain the Weber Alpha loom was so i didn't need to pull the engine out to fit - sol the challenge was the electrical pin out from Weber Alpha to Omex. Which even i as a mechanical engineer managed - albeit with @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman checking my install before powering everything up.

Worked first time!

Andy

Info much appreciated. 

So it’s an engine/gearbox out job to change from the Alpha to Omex ECU when fitting the Duratec spec harness?

• TLF changed the title to Duratec Raceline Sump, Suplex shock absorber and springs... and other bits.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.