What the postie brought today!

Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset

7 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

Very nice. I'd actually been thinking of going the opposite way and swapping my standard, seat belt buckle ones for 4 way ones.

I just don't get on with the basic steel adjusters, too hard to operate, which then makes getting in and out them very tight.

Maybe you've hit the sweet spot of seat belt buckle and easy adjustment.

Can I ask what the specs are and where you got them. Cheers.

I went from four point to six point and personally find it much easier to buckle up. I used to find myself having to nearly dislocate my shoulder to get them on, so just being able to fit the waist belts and shoulder straps separately is quite easy.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset said:

I went from four point to six point and personally find it much easier to buckle up. I used to find myself having to nearly dislocate my shoulder to get them on, so just being able to fit the waist belts and shoulder straps separately is quite easy.

Yep I'm looking at upgrading to a 5/6 point when I change my seats.