This is not nice

skid

"Some Hope" - but I did once sell a Motalita steering wheel & pioneer the sale of standard VX injection setups to our "brothers" on WSCC.

(They'll buy any old crap)

:0…..there’s a new game on the WSCC called “Guess the Thread”. The rules are simple: someone starts a lateral thread and we have to try and guess what they’re referring to. You can ask them questions, but they can only answer Yes or No. The winner can either choose a forfeit for the thread starter or can start their own lateral thread.

:zzz: ….personally, the last time we played this game I lost the will to live on the second question.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Tonto, disguised as a door handle, was having his knob polished, when there was a sudden noise in the hall...

First guess.......splatchat???

I award myself 10/10

tryhere

:angry:  :angry:

Surprising cos when he's posted on here I seem to remember him talking sense.......still, I guess he's "playing to the crowd".... :arse:  :arse:

Name and shame - lets get our own back  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

I see he is asking 'anyone got a sock' - perhaps we can get him one so he can put a sock in it  - although he will no doubt require the assistance of several other members to accomplish even this simple task as from what I have seen, this lot are not much good at contruction  :devil:

Skid - do me the honour of quoting me verbatim old boy. You forgot the "Smiley", from which most would impute me with having made the comment in jest.

Ta Ta

:)

Touchy

Touche  :D  :p  :p  :arse:  :D  :D  :p

:D  ;)