It is sold

mmmmdonuts

a sad day for me, but a very joyous one for someone else (I hope).  

After deciding on Monday that maybe I should just keep it in storage for a year, I have sold it.  The buyer is coming to collect on Monday.  I'll tell him to join the club.  Not looking forward to waving goodbye.

Got a reasonable price in the end.  Might have been more if Which Kit had actually published my ad like they said they would.  Have to chase them for a refund now.

I think if I can do another 20 or 30 miles, then I will get below £1 per mile depreciation!  Think I will stick to buying cars second hand in future.

Stuart "sad and Westieless"

I feel for you and I havn't yet got mine!

On top of that I was going to be calling you to see if yours was still available.

Sparky (pups)

as you are new to the site you won't know that the reason I have sold it is to go and travel the world for a year, so it isn't all bad.

Doesn't stop me feeling like someone has died though.

Stuart

Sad indeed   :(  

You don't have to tell me about Which Kit - they advertised my car with a picture of a Dax for 2 months!!!!!!!  Trouble is the mag comes out on the day of the deadline for ads in the next issue so you're stuffed for at least 2 months if your ad is wrong.

What you going to buy when you get back?

Mike

No idea.  That is one thing to look forward to coming home for.  Precious little else (your goodselves in the WSCC excluded of course  :D  ).

When we first arrive back I will have to get something pretty quickly, so might look for a mini.  My pre Westie car was a mini, and it was great.  Super cheap to run and modify.

After that, who knows.  Before buying the Westie I looked at pretty much every sportscar under the sun.  Insurance and running costs put me off most.  I've got all that to go through again.  

Might even end up with a Westie again.  Who knows.  Maybe an Seight  :devil:

Sorry to hear of your sad loss  :(