Westfield Megabusa SEIW - SOLD

Grumus

Westfield Megabusa For Sale

It is with great regret I am having to sell this well sorted car set up for fast road and track. I am selling purely on health grounds and am hoping to be back with another Westy in a couple of years.

Westfield Megabusa Registered in 2003 but only lightly used then stripped and dry stored until previous owner bought it in 2018 and reassembled it with 75% new or as new parts onto the original frame which is still in perfect condition. I bought it in January 2020.

Spec includes - standard Hayabusa Gen 1 engine with undercut gearbox, Power commander 3, Rolling Road set up at RLM showing 169 hp, limiter set to 10k, 3.14:1 Sierra LSD, Westfield Reverse box with modified breather system, SBD dry sump system with gear upgrade and with braided oil lines and a large oil cooler, Bosch electric water pump for cooling, Protech double adjustable shocks and springs with rose joints, Suspension/Geometry set up at Radical race workshop, Rear anti roll bar, Ford rear discs and big Hi-Spec ventilated front discs and calipers, Wide Track front suspension, alloy uprights, short steering arms, Westfield exhaust manifold and silencer (only just repacked) with bolt on additional silencer and a modified Suzuki air-box to keep the noise down for track days, Mechanical paddle shift and conventional gear lever, Westfield race seats on sliders, 4 point TRS race harnesses, Digi Dash and Racetronics gear indicator on a carbon effect dash, extra wide rear arches (gives the car a great stance) and Carbon effect front cycle wings, Carbon Aeroscreen, Carbon cold air intake, carbon boot cover, RAC Roll bar,, Wheels  13” Compomotive CXR approx 9” rear 7” fronts running Toyo R888 all round, 225 rear (only covered around 100 miles) and 205 on front, LED lights all round. Momo 270mm quick release steering wheel.

I have done 5 track days and around 1700 road miles, oil has always been warmed to 60C before revving, it has normal wear a tear for fibre glass apart from some starring on the rear arches, and a slight mark on the bonnet (don’t ask!). The speed and handling is great on track but also very user friendly on the road.

Odometer 2160 miles, MOT Due 17-03-23

£14,500.

If it sells for the right price I will include brand new H/D clutch and springs (nothing wrong with the current one), spare set of extra wide rear arches and brand new carbon CSR front cycle wings which I have not got around to fitting, Black boot box.

I will also be selling a low loading trailer, first refusal will be given to purchaser at a price of £1,500.

Depending on distance I would also be willing to deliver for diesel cost.

Located in Exeter

Tel Nick 0-7-7-6-8  8-8-0-2-2-8

IMG_2376.jpeg

IMG_2377.jpeg

IMG_2378.jpeg

IMG_2385.jpeg

IMG_2386.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg

IMG_2391.jpeg

IMG_2392.jpeg

IMG_2380.jpeg

IMG_2379.jpeg

IMG_2381.jpeg

IMG_2383.jpeg

IMG_1749.jpeg

Edited by Grumus
Sold
  • Like 5

• Grumus changed the title to Westfield Megabusa SEIW - SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.