.....don't titter now.

Thor, God of Thunder

I don't wanna be a killjoy or anything, please be careful how and what direction these jokes take.

It is easy to offend at the present moment with all that's happening - there may be club members with family and friends involved in the conflict who are concerned and worried.  ;)  :(  ;)

I'm sure we all receive these cartoons and jokes via our private e-mail system and have a chuckle, but others who read this site may have more serious matters to deal with.  ;)

:0 .....points well made, Mark, however in all conflicts there is a long and rich tradition of pointing a humorous finger at the "leaders". I would agree with your comments if any of the fun was aimed at the civilians and soldiers (on both sides) caught up in the bl**** end of the conflict, but it's not. It's aimed directly at the "suits" not the men, women and children who risk losing their lives.

:) ....and now for something completely different ***STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING***  THE MAD COW...

I have removed the poster I posted yesterday.  Agreed, there may be people who are upset by these jokes. But shouldn't the same consideration be given for those of us who are insulted/upset by posts that are seen as sexism or racism or animal cruelty (mainly cats).

Thanks - I never asked you to remove or censor anything  ;)

Just to be careful on the direction that the thread may take  ;)  I'm as broad-minded as the next man and appreciate most jokes  ;)  but have seen a couple of jokey threads turn sour of late and wouldn't like it to happen tooooooo regular  ;)

Point taken, I'm not after censorship, but, by the same token, I don't want people upset, hence removing the poster.

This site is for Westfield owners/drivers and being at each others throats achieves nothing.

Now, If you'll excuse me, I have an exhaust to re-fit.