Good news - Westfield Chesil Limited

Rednop1

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to Good news - Westfield Chesil Limited

He is a Director of Tri-Q Group Ltd which is a holding company whose strategy is to acquire technology driven niche manufacturing businesses

As I'm not the only one been doing a bit of on-line stalking..... he follows Toybox on Facebook, so hopefully that's a sign of a side-interest in Westfields. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Euan Hoosearmy said:

As I'm not the only one been doing a bit of on-line stalking..... he follows Toybox on Facebook, so hopefully that's a sign of a side-interest in Westfields. 

I look forward to his first meeting with @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman who will know much more about Mr Trilk than he might anticipate… 😄

• Like 1

Great news......especially hopeful for the employees who, all being well, will be able to continue to work.

• Like 1

Thats really great news!

Hopefully the team will keep their roles and the brand is rejuvenated under new leadership 👍

Once the dust has settled, we should suggest a meet at the factory to show our support before a load of cars are SORN'd for the winter, I'd happily make the trip over

• Like 6

Excellent news. As has been said previously, it makes sense to split Westfield and Chesil off from the other parts of the business. Best of luck to the buyers in getting everything back up and running, and revitilised! 

• Like 1