insulted

mmmmdonuts

As most of you know my car is up for sale at the not too unreasonable price of £11.5k.

Someone rang me last night, and said he would buy it unseen, come with cash that evening and take it away, for...

wait for it....

£6000.

Now, I'm all for 'if you don't ask you don't get' approach, but come on!

:0......count your blessings, I had one guy phone me and offer his Robin Hood in exchange and ........wait for it, a cash adjustment  his way. I just hope he tried to park his Hood in the place I suggested.

#### cyber-terrorists...they've re-directed the WSCC boardroom to E-bay.

Now, how the #### do I get back? :p

Andy

I did make the mistake of saying in the ad that I was selling as I was leaving the country.  This has resulted in 5 or 6 calls from people making offers.  Most have been nearer £10k though.

When I thought someone was going to buy my car last week I got all sentimental and really wasn't looking forward to letting it go.  Now I haven't got a buyer I am wishing I could sell it!  Can't win.

My wife almost managed to persuade me not to sell it - now there's a turn up for the books! Easy answer though, I promised her I'd buy another one in the future!

:cool: