C20XE Block, Head. Loom, gaskets etc.

jim_l

AD TITLE CHANGED,  must have been less than obvious from the title what is on sale here😀

Having sold the car I am left with a garage full of stuff, this is the XE specific stuff. Before I Ebay list the individual bits I thought I would just put this out there, any interest in this as a job lot?  

The head (not Coscast) and block came to me from a member here as 'from a running engine', they turn using spanners and have nothing obviously out of place. They have markings on them that suggest they were in the hands of SBD in 1998, though what they did I am not sure (can photograph the markings) The block has ARP rod bolts and the pistons are marked 86.47.  

The engine loom is complete, except for a TPS connector, and is terminated for an MBE 956 by a connector that isn't in great condition, you would need to fit a connector for what ever ECU you are using. I have included the coil pack, working when I took it off the car. 

There is a 'cut and shut' shallow sump, crude, but it worked for some years, most people would buy something purpose made and baffled. 

Other stuff you can see, Payen and Elring head gaskets, head bolts etc. 

At this stage I will only register any interest in separate bits. 

If the lot went and I was happy with the price I would be prepared to deliver in the north west for the price of a few gallons of diesel, or meet halfway if you are further away. 

HeadAndBlock2.thumb.jpg.41eb9271cb2d230358f01d8e4e98e37b.jpg

HeadAndBlock1.jpg

Sump.jpg

I also have one other XE head with the long exhaust cam for dizzy use. 

• jim_l changed the title to C20XE Block, Head. Loom, gaskets etc.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.