Orange 2000 Westfield SEiW 2l zetec.

karlpayne

Hi, I'm selling my Westfield after 7 years of ownership. I bought this car 2/3's completed and finished it off. Slightly reluctant sale but I got the car with no kids and now have 3, and the car isn't getting used enough just sat in my garage.... Porsche GT orange with custom made racing seats, rear tonneau and I have some doors for it. 2l ford zetec engine, 9K miles, MOT'd. It really is a beautiful colour, I loved it so much I matched my front door (see picture!). 

Please note - this car was stolen from my garage 4 years ago and they crashed the car just down the road! The right front end of the chassis had a crumple in it so the insurer wrote it off. I had the car repaired by Mick at Wacky Racers, Brierley Hill, Dudley. They rebuilt the front chassis frame, reseated the engine, drive train, etc. I also had wide track front suspension and a front anti-roll bar fitted. The drivers side floor has been lowered by an inch to accommodate a taller driver. Since then the car has been maintained by him and serviced. If you're interested I'm sure he would remember and take a call. 

£7,995

I'm open to offers. If you've got any questions, better to call or WhatsApp me (I don't check the forum that often these days) 07790885370 (evenings best). I have all the original paperwork, etc. 

Thanks

Karl

(based in Barnt Green, just south of Birmingham)

IMG_5759.jpg

IMG_5760.jpg

IMG_5761.jpg

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5765.jpg

IMG_5766.jpg

IMG_5767.jpg

• Like 1

That's a bargain!

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.