Warwickshire Area Falcon Inn Meet

Iplodius

Hi,

Just to say the Falcon Inn Meet was excellent, seen more cars than I expected..probably due to the good weather!

This was my first time going and I managed to sneek my Seat tdi further away from the action only to find owner's cars taking over most of one side of the car park!!

Thanks for the help from Tony, Alan, Ian and not to forget Martin and others...hopefully okay in this order!

I might forget a few names but the info and advice was so helpful, thanks all :)

looking forward to the next meet..would of loved to come up to Curborough but maybe next time when I'm closer to finding the idea car?

All the best everyone,

Ian

• Like 2

Going to add Hedley to the list of helpful people (and one other ??who let me try the car for size with a few questions!!

Totally impressed with the red car and being so useful to rest the coffees and teas 😂

• Like 1

Thank you @Iplodius  Good luck with the search.  Several very nice cars have been shared on Facebook recently.  They don't hang about!

All the best.

HB

• Like 1

I wasn't sure about looking on some sites..been looking at Toybox and the forum here..but now I will keep a look on Facebook (Ebay?).I was afraid of getting a car that would be impossible with IVA, emission or tech probs!

I have emailed Toybox but will be serious after my holiday in mid June 😎

317bhp and 600kgs or so??..now I'm interested 😳

• Like 2