Yorkshire run, Sunday 22nd May.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Meet at the Fox and Grapes at 10AM,  head up to Hemsley and maybe over to the coast after. 

Any takers?

• Like 2

Meet up at 10 am, head over to Seaways at Fridaythorpe, then on to the NY500. After that, either go to the coast or Pickering/Helmsley way. 

Who's coming?

We had a good run today, first one for a while.

Meeting at the Fox and Grapes were me, @Breakable?and Debs, @francis and @johnno, we left just after 10 and went over to the Seaways cafe at Fridaythorp to meet @Never Too Oldand Judy. That made 5, a manageable number of cars to lead. We made it to the NY500 for a coffee and loo break and a chat, then on to Scarborough taking some roads I wasn't familiar with. Not going the usual way makes a difference sometimes. A stop on Marine Drive for fish and chips, but we decided it was too far to walk, so we thought we'd drive to Bridlington instead. Frank left us on the way, taking a different route home ( we did know, didn't just leave him) When we got there, it was busy. A Kite festival was taking place on the seafront and parking together was impossible. So a quick u-turn and found "The best fish shop in the UK" with a photo of Camilla in it. It was then time for fuel and loo, and start the journey home. Roger led us towards Driffield, where me and Simon turned off towards York. 

Good weather, cloudy, but warm and dry, with lots of bikes and cars out. 

20220522_113411.jpg

20220522_125030.jpg

20220522_173126.jpg

• Like 4