South Wales Blat & Pub Grub - Mon 9 May

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

Evening all,

With a good forecast coming for Mon 9 May, we are planning on a gentle blatt round the South Wales hills lead by a local for inside knowledge on all those good roads - with a pub stop for food and then finish off down the Wye Valley.

Aim is to meet at Budgens, St Lawrence Rd, Chepstow NP16 6BE at 1800 Mon 9 May @ 1800 hrs

Pub will be The Bush Inn, Penallt, Monmouth NP25 4SE

All drivers welcome from any region?

Sounds good, but I’m not going to be able to make it on Monday. Hope you have a good one.

I'm looking forward to this blat tomorrow. I'll be riding with @Pco and look forward to meeting some other members of the club 👍

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kik1.6se said:

Sounds good, but I’m not going to be able to make it on Monday. Hope you have a good one.

Hope we can meet up on another one soon - have you got any favourite routes we can come and visit?

On 07/05/2022 at 18:45, Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO said:

Evening all,

With a good forecast coming for Mon 9 May, we are planning on a gentle blatt round the South Wales hills lead by a local for inside knowledge on all those good roads - with a pub stop for food and then finish off down the Wye Valley.

Aim is to meet at Budgens, St Lawrence Rd, Chepstow NP16 6BE at 1800 Mon 9 May @ 1800 hrs

Pub will be The Bush Inn, Penallt, Monmouth NP25 4SE

All drivers welcome from any region?

Did I say the bush... No meant the Bell at Redbrook. Both start in the same letter 😂 and are close to each other 😁

• Haha 2

Absolutely stunning drive, the weather holding off and letting us really explore the limits round those wonderful Welsh lanes!  thanks so much for leading the drive Paul,  @Pco and great shout on the pub/chips! The best tank of fuel I've used in a long time!

IMG_6008.thumb.jpg.a21bbdfe2269f433ab40da17bf2de902.jpgIMG_6011.thumb.jpg.9d3aa579a078daf00ff424e762b3166d.jpgIMG_6016.thumb.jpg.8d528aac0d89fdde60b211823a3a47dd.jpg

• Like 6

While we were parked at the pub in Redbrook, we noticed this grown man playing in the kiddie playground.  He even went down the slide!

Looked like an AO to me.

1918874642_ChrisB.jpg

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, RobP said:

While we were parked at the pub in Penallt, we noticed this grown man playing in the kiddie playground.  He even went down the slide!

Looked like an AO to me.

1918874642_ChrisB.jpg

Redbrook 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Pco said:

Redbrook 😂😂😂

No wonder it took me so long to get home! 😄

• Haha 1