Stoneleigh Thanks

Andy_R

I agree with the comments that our area was very well presented and the most professional club presence of the show (at least on the Sunday when I was there).

I glibly suggested to my son that we must redress the balance of no XIs at the show (apart from a photo on the Westfield stand) by camping overnight with ours at next year's show.

I'll need to pluck up the courage to drive up the M1 in it though...😬!

• Like 4

Only the second time for me.

Last year I made it in my (new to me) SEight. This year found an oil leak 3 days before grrr still to be fixed...

Stand looked great though, a real credit to the organisers and volunteers. Stood out from all the rest.

Great turn out on Saturday despite the weather not being stable as well.

Managed to speak to  few of you, mainly to ask inane questions about rollbar types. Were to leave my contribution to the auto jumble. Chat about cars

You may have noticed me staring closely at some of the SEight's...

It's not a fetish, just looking for inspiration and answering my own questions, hope you owners didn't mind lol.

• Like 2

Just wanted to add my thanks to all the organisers and helpers following my first Stoneleigh trip (in a Westfield that is!) on the Monday:

IMG_8122.thumb.JPG.9b1842361ebb8660c70e5ef8e470d049.JPG

• Like 1