Stoneleigh Tickets - Book Soon!

Captain Colonial

A bit of friendly advice if you haven’t already booked your ticket online - Grosvenor are saying it takes 10 days to send the tickets out.  Bearing in mind it’s a Bank Holiday weekend and they won’t be back in the office until Tuesday the 19th, and the show started 12 days after that, it would be wise to buy your ticket(s) now to get the discounted prices to avoid possible hassle.

On a side note - why do I ALWAYS get stuck in the queue at the entrance gate behind some numpty who isn’t ready to pay and doesn’t have their readies to hand?  One day I might just have to find them and shove a camshaft up their +++CARRIER LOST+++

• Thanks 3

How do we book tickets?

I'm looking on the show website and it's £5 for kit car drivers for entry and £10 for camping with entry to the show included. If I book camping tickets, is it for general camping, or on the Westfield stand as in past years?

And volunteering? I've emailed the team, but nothing has been put up on the forum yet, unless I've missed it!

It's only two weeks away, and it doesn't seem like anything is being announced, I know the organising team are working on it, but we need to know. 

2 hours ago, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

I've emailed the team, but nothing has been put up on the forum yet

My understanding is it won't be until the closing date for volunteers.

2 hours ago, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

How do we book tickets?

Book your own places either day tickets, or camping, (which includes day ticket) direct with Stoneleigh. (I've just booked my camping pass). Yes, we will all have to pay this year.

Our Treasurer is working on something where we can help support our volunteers this year, but needs confirmation which due to the bank holiday he won't be able to speak to the office till Tuesday. There won't be any cash refunds, but we are looking into some kind of voucher/credit for the WSCC volunteers. Precise details as soon as we've confirmed.

• Thanks 2

The entry/camping fees are for everyone, the WSCC volunteers that camp in our volunteer area will have the same fee this year as those in the main camping area, as far as I understand it.

I’ve booked for camping and show entry, and emailed the team at stoneleigh@wscc.co.uk to volunteer on the Sunday/Monday.

Will probably pop down in the tin top on the Saturday to help set up. Then Westfield it for the show.

• Thanks 1

If we are on the set up team can we still get on site on saturday?

I haven't committed to anything yet due to personal circumstances, but it will help me plan.:t-up:

15 hours ago, Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO said:

If we are on the set up team can we still get on site on saturday?

I haven't committed to anything yet due to personal circumstances, but it will help me plan.:t-up:

@Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO Yes wscc set up / volunteers team can get in Saturday, email stoneleigh@wscc.co.uk with your details if you are coming 

Booked weekend camping tickets for my family and emailed stoneleigh@wscc.co.uk for setup volunteering, thanks 👍

I'll also be bringing caravan on Sat

• Like 1

Tickets booked, coming Saturday, home Monday. Also emailed organising team. 

• Like 1

Tickets booked for two caravanners, plus volunteers for Sat through to Monday, emailed organising team 😀👍

• Like 1

Thanks chaps all emails received by team will reply in due course with rota etc 

• Like 1

My pass arrived today. 

20220421_200634.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

My pass arrived today. 

20220421_200634.jpg

you will have to wait for your sticker 😁

• Sad 1