New LSD Freelander Diff

pgt

New housing and new Quaife LSD.

A complete new Freelander diff fully assembled was purchased and the crown wheel removed and professionally fitted to the Quaife LSD unit. The pinion is obv. also new but the drive flange was changed to the one shown in the picture. However, the sale comes with a std Freelander drive flange as well. The LSD unit was fitted with bearings and shimmed etc. then removed for mockup purposes. Some of the screws for the rear cover are missing.

So, all new Freelander diff inc LSD can be re-assembled in 5 minutes if you have the rear cover screws!

144552498_IMG_91571.thumb.JPG.3c47c1602f045b5f68b589d91e4f876f.JPG£350

IMG_9151[1].JPG

IMG_9154[1].JPG

Hi Paul! 😁

Just in case anyone is thinking “who’s this?” - Paul has actually featured in quite a few issues of Westfield World over the years in my own NE Area reports driving his Cosworth Dax Rush. 👍

26 minutes ago, Kingster said:

Hi Paul! 😁

Just in case anyone is thinking “who’s this?” - Paul has actually featured in quite a few issues of Westfield World over the years in my own NE Area reports driving his Cosworth Dax Rush. 👍

Some might be wondering who you are 😉 Some may say you're a mobile road block on track, but I'd not 😉

• Haha 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.